Sunday, March 6, 2016

Heart Attack

Friday February 26th I had just come back from a meeting at work and was at my desk when I saw that my sister was calling me, I answered and she told me she was at Urgent Care with Ken and he was having a heart attack. I quickly went over and I could see he was in bad shape. They rushed him over to the ER and tried to evaluate him and give his something for pain, his pain level was terrible and the meds were not working. They rushed him up to the Cath lab where they inserted a stent in his heart and he felt so much better. They put him in the ICU unit for 2 days but he felt so good and wanted to go home the next day, however they would not let him. Anyways then nurses loved him because he was funny and healthy and made their job so much easier. He was finally able to come home last Sunday and we are so happy that that he is still here with us and has a second chance at life.
This is how my brother always his, happy  and always has a good attitude, so happy he made a full recovery.



Cheryl and Ken

Teri and Ken

No comments: