Sunday, March 6, 2016

Smith Family 1973

A few months ago Lori Cheryl and I were going thru a bunch of Grandma and Grandpa Smiths things and we came across a box of slides marked MOthers Day 1973, so I took the slides into Walgreens and had them made into prints. These pictures are true treasures!! I vagely remember this day and doing pictures but to see all them again is just wonderful. Grandma Smith ( my dads mom) lived in Torrence Calif and this is where these pictures were taken. It was fun getting to grow up with all my cousins, we sure had fun at grandma Smiths house.
This is a picture of my Dad,  ( on left) , my Uncle Ray, Grandma and Uncle Bob

My sister Cheryl, Me in the MIddle and cousin Lori

boy cousins... my brother Ken in white belt, Keith holding Jeff, Andy, Russ and Raymond

all cousins... minus Debbie Deede and Robbie who were Uncle Bob's kids... he divorced Aunt Sharon and she remarried and had the kids with her this day,

Grandma with her grandkids.


from left... Aunt Dot ( lori's mom) , my mom, grandma and Aunt Dawn, Uncle Bob's new wife.

All of us.

Grand,ma and her longtime companion Pop a.k.a Harold Brooks

My sweet Family, Ted Marion, Teri Cheryl Keith and Ken


Look at Andy ( in green shirt) and Keith- flowered shirt--dont know what they were doing. Teri and Lori in back with Raymond, Russ and Cheryl, Ken in front by Andy.

the oldest cousins...born a month apart, Raymond and Cheryl.

No comments: