Thursday, November 9, 2017

Day 6 Little Switzerland

This was probably my favorite place we went to, a little tiny town in the blue ridge mountains called Little Switzerland, Population 40! It was the cutest little town, they have about 5 little gift shops and a cafe, up the road was a nice hotel/lodge and some other shops. While we were there it poured rain for about 5 minutes and then it was done. WE had so much fun here and on the way back we took the blue ridged highway which was sooo gorgeous. Words cannot describe. I just love North Carolina, I think it is just beautiful and I am so glad I was able to come and visit this lovely state.
Georgia at a little roadside park.

A cute little craft store in Little Switzerland

This is a book store that had all kinds of books- old and new



loved all these baskets












we stopped at an old mine on the way home








No comments: