Sunday, November 5, 2017

Vacation to Ashville NC

I took a week off from work and flew out to Ashville NC to visit Melanie and Georgia. I left on the 12th of August and got there in the early afternoon, we had so much fun, I am going to add several posts to document my vacation. The first 2 days we stayed in Ostonia NC, we stayed with some friends of Mels name Jessica and Marty. They lived in this 200 yr old farm house that Marty's parents bought when he was a little boy, so he was raised in the house and now lives in it with Jessica and her daughter Bella. It has been somewhat restored... the bedroom I stayed in upstairs is part of the orginial house, it was awsome. It is on a piece of beautiful property with Hammocks, tree forts, acres for kids to ride bikes, walking paths and a river close by. It was just lovely, My favorite was a swining chair hammock on her back porch!

Georgia and her friend Mack


loved this hammock, and oh the sounds of the south, I wish I could bottle them up!


Georgia


we went to this cute little town called Dallas, love all the birck buildings


Melanie and Georgia


Georgia had a birthday on the 13th, she turned 6



we took her to Chuck E cheese for  her birthday








No comments: