Monday, August 4, 2008

Stephanie and Brett in Europe


Steph and Brett just returned from a fabulous trip to Europe, they got to go to Europe becuase Bretts job took them there...how lucky for them. It was not all pleasurable, they did have to work, poor kids!! They were in Holland for 2 weeks and then spent the last two days of their trip in Paris France. Lets see...George and I have been married for almost 30 years and have never been to Europe and Kimmy and Ben are going to Italy for their first anniversary. HHHMMMM...seems like George and I should be going to Italy for our 30th anniversary!! All kidding aside I am glad that they are able to travel and have some fun before the babies start coming. So below are a few pictures of their trip abroad. Some day we will get there!





Steph and Brett in Paris















Everyone rides bikes in Holland including stephPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben said...

MOM! you're such a good little Blogger now, I can't believe it! Thanks so much for dinner on Sunday, It was Yummy! I had leftovers for lunch today.
Love ya, Kim

Rachel Holloway said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS!! :)

Oh, and I am working on your questions. Don't you worry! :)