Sunday, May 3, 2009

BYU Womens Conference

 

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the womens conference in Provo Utah this past week, I met my very good friend Anita Hollway there along with her two daughters Cassie and Chelsi and Anita's sister Mary and Mary's daughter Lacy. We stayed in the Dorms and ate in the Commons and went to many very good sessions and listened to some great music. All five of us were in the Instant choir at the Opening Session Thursday morning and that was so neat. It was amazing and I absolutely loved it and will return next year for another funtastic time!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

awww!!! Pics of the fam! Thanks for posting...they were fun to see. And I am glad you got to go be with them. What a cool experience!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Those are great pictures Teri! I'm so glad we got to go to Women's Conference together. We'll definitely have to do it again when your girls can come too.
Love, Anita