Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day and Kim's birthday

We had a beautiful day yesterday, Every few years Kim's birthday falls on Mothers day and it did just that yesterday. We all met over at Steph and Bretts house for dinner and birthday celebration. Steph made enchiladas and everyone brought a dish to share. The weather was perfect and we just had lots of fun... Lori ( my cousin) and her son Riley came too. I love my family soo much, they bring me much happiness. We were missing Melanie and the girls and Ryan, but all in all it was a very good day!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David and Anita Holloway said...

What a priceless collage of family pictures! I'm glad you had a happy mother's day and had most of the family there with you. We Tia, Travis, Jenny & Grace and we got to see and talk to everyone else on the Web Cam. It was AWESOME!!! I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day!
Love, Anita