Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rough

Our topic for my photo challange today was "Rough", at first when I saw it I was wondering what in the world am I going to do..but looking around my own town I found plenty of things. I submitted the wagon as my entry. It was a fun photo challange.

The Pioneers had it rough crossing the plaines in one of these
I love the rought exterior of the door and window and the brick wall
This is a rough looking fence in my neighborhood
Tree bark is always rough looking
This little bird house looks like it has been thru some rough times

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Teri, I look at all your posts but don't always comment..Sorry!! I love your photography and Ryan wants to know if you charge for family photos?? We want to get some done here soon and would love if you could do it but my husband, is really cheap, so let me know what you charge and if you are even free and we would love to meet you somewhere and have some photos done!!