Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally Finished

A few months ago we bought this babygrand piano for $250.00, it was in bad shape and in need of a loving family who would restore and have it make beautiful music once again. So this has been my summer project. It has been frustrating at times, the process ruined my fingers from all the stripping stuff eating thru my gloves.. I have learned that there are alot of different stripping materials out there and only one worked really well. It has all been a very worthwhile project and we could not be more happier with the outcome. It is once again making beautiful music.

The piano the way it was when we bought it.
Jamie , the piano lady worked her magic on the keys


Many of the products that I used.

The top of the piano being sanded down

Our diamond in the rough! It turned out quite pretty






4 comments:

David and Anita Holloway said...

Teri,
That is a gorgeous job! It's beautiful!!! You'll be able to make some beautiful music on that baby! Congratulations! Your hard work paid off!
Love,
Anita

Kimberly said...

wow mom! It turned out so beautiful. Good work! I will see you this weekend... love you

Rachel Holloway said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! You did such an amazing job! I am SOOOO impressed!

thefrommfam said...

It looks gorgeous mama. Can;t wait to come home and play it.