Saturday, July 31, 2010

Leavenworth WA

Last Wednesday Steph, Kyra, Makenna,Madyson and I went to Leavenworth for a few beautiful days in the country. Steph's in-laws live there and they have these really fun cabins acorss the street from their house that we were all able to stay in. The girls and I had a blast. They went river rafting, played in the river, ate ice cream, watched movies and ate popcorn, jumped on the trampoline and stayed up late every night. It was a very fun time and we can't wait to go back.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! What perfect weather you guys had too! I sure do wish we still lived up there so you could take some cute pictures of Ryker and our whole family of course but if we come visit next summer I will be calling you!!

thefrommfam said...

Mama the pictures looks great. I am still waiting for you to email me some!!!! Love you and sorry we had to miss Sunday's festivities.

Knight Family said...

Teri, I love your photography! You have some awesome picts!