Monday, August 22, 2011

Our first Grandson

Well as many of you know, I Have 3 daughters that were all expecting around the same time... George and I flew to NC last week to be with Melanie as she was having her baby, Steph was due the 21st the day we were to come home so I thought for sure I would make it home in time for her birth but the baby had other ideas. She went in to labor on the 20th and at 5:30 in the afternoon she delivered a healthy 8lb 6ounce baby boy that they have named Jaxon Jimmer Fromm. He is pure sweetness, I am so glad that my sister, and my other two daughters were able to be with her. Now we are just waiting on daughter #3 to have her baby the first part of September. We are so blessed and have just fallen in love over and over again.


Steph and her new baby

Dr.Hardy and baby








First Family Photo
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: