Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Wonderful Summer Evening

I LOVE Summer... tonight we had a family Bar-b-q, my brother and my niece are in town for a few days so it was time for some family dinning! Ken bar-b qued for us, and Steph brought baby Jaxon, this was his first family outing. Cheryl had a little Hawaiian theme going on, we even had Hawaiian music playing on the t.v. We ate outside on the Patio to take advantage of this warm Summer weather.


Whitney loves holding Jaxon























Steph, Kim and Whitney




Steph and Makenna




Steph and Jaxon


Kristin and Whtiney








My Brother Ken holding Jaxon for the first time




Just Chillin



More Chillin










































1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a wonderful time! Everyone looks SO happy and like a lot of awesome memories were made. I just love your snuggly little grandbaby !:) Soooo sweet!