Sunday, September 21, 2014

Do I love him or hate him??

This is the question I ask myself daily about this dog, I know I have posted about him before but I tell you he has caused me more stress then all 6 of my kids!! He is supposed to be Georges dog because he just had to have a dog, well the dog has become my constant companion, I cant even go to the bathroom without him being right outside the door waiting for me. He has done some really naughty things, like eating a whole package of oreo cookies, eating my treats that I made for the girls at work, eating a whole can of bag balm, taking things out of my purse and leaving them all over the back yard, chewing up remote controls, shoes, clothes, books, pens, you name he has chewed it up. But he is so devoted and loves us, twice I have tired to give him away and twice I have changed my mind. He loves unconditionaly, drives me crazy but he is part of the family now and I think by the time he is 3 ( in April) he might calm down.







Hi my name is Buddy and I love my mama.


No comments: