Sunday, September 21, 2014

Feeling the Family Love

Last weekend we had a wonderful family dinner, Marrisa and Ryan were up so we all met at my sisters house for a fun family dinner. Love being together and spending time with one another.This was the first time that Ryan got to see Avery and Landon so that was fun for him. I am blessed with my family and the love we have for one another.
My brother is in love with his new little grandson.

Ryan seeing Avery for the first tine.


Kim and Whitney facetiming with Melanie.

Ken and his daughter Marissa

Logan, Arika and Reign

Our incredible loving family.

cousins....Marissa, Kristing,Kim, Whitney, Ryan and Logan

Ken with his girls Kristin and her husband Corey and baby Landon..and Marissa

Cheryl with her nieces and nephews and Fynn sneaking in the picture.

me and George with 4 of the kids.

Lori, Teri, Ken and Cheryl

Logan and Fynn

Marissa and Cheryl

Logan, Kim, Ryan and Whitney

Avery and Landon

Whit and Marissa

No comments: