Sunday, January 6, 2019

Merry Christmas

Christmas 2019 was fabulous!! We all met at Whitney and Jareds for Christmas Eve dinner, We had so much good food and just seeing all the cousins play together is the best present for me..it reminds me of when I was growing up with all my cousins. We exchanged gifts after dinner and after everyone left we went to a Christmas ceremony at Whitney's church which was really nice. The had a candle lighting and Fynn loved that. George and I spent the night and spent Christmas morning with Whitney and Jared and watched the kids open presents, then had breakfast and headed back home and went to see Logan and Arika and then Ben and Kim. George had time off from work so he headed up to Leavenworth for a few days while I went back to work. So the holiday was just wonderful, I love everything about it.


Fynnlee

Fynn and Forest


The Youngs Whitney Jared Fynn Forest and Lennon

Avery Fynn lennon Brayden Forest and Nora

The Burst , Ben Kim Brayden Avery and Nora

Lennon

Nora

Lennon

Nora and Lennon

Fynn

Brayden and Fynn

Avery Fynn and Brayden

Forest


Fynn and Lennon

George got all the kids sleep over bags and sleeping bags! They loved it

Fynn




Fynn and Lennon

Brayden and Coco

Brayden got a tether ball from Papa

Jaxon on Mallory

The Fromms - Steph Brett Jaxon Jaemus and Mallory

Mallory

No comments: