Monday, January 21, 2019

My 60th birthday

Well there is no secret that I have had some anxiety turning 60 years old...this is a whole new decade for me and I am a bit scared going into this new time frame of my life. But..... my family totally surprise me with a big huge surprise party at Laz Chavez with family and co-workers. So let me start from the beginning, my girls and my sister had plans to go to Silver Mountain for my birthday like we did last year, we get a condo room and have lunch and dinner and just have lots of fun, so I Knew we were going Saturday morning til Sunday and then George was going to take me out to dinner Friday night. SO a few weeks ago I saw a group text message on his phone that he hid real quick and I said " are the girls group texting you?" and then he just brushed it off...so I did not think another thing about it. Then one day I was over at Kim's house and I saw one of the old family photo albums with a bunch of pictures of me on the top, I thought- Oh bet the girls are going to do a slide show for me at the condo. I had Friday off and I called Whitney and said "hey I Have Friday off so I think I will come down for a sleepover" and she said " oh well I have to come in for a yoga class so I thought I would invite myself to dinner with you and dad and then you can come home with me" so I said OK and left it at that!! So George tell me he made a reservation for 7:00 at Las Chavez, I said " why would you make a reservation at Las Chavez, it is never busy there , so when we get there I just follow him in and he starts going to the party room.... I am like , where is he going, but I just follow him and when walk in I see all the girls from my work at a big long table and then I hear SURPRISE!!! My family thru me a surprise party!! All my life I have wanted a surprise party. They have been planning this for over a month and I did not have a single clue! It was so much fun, so many of my co workers were there and all my kids except for Logan and Arika, and Marsha and Mark Thompson were there too. It was so fun to see everyone, I was just so happy and shocked. All those pics of me that were in the book....were all on the table decorations and on a banner. I am so thankful for my family that they did this for me!
me and my co-workers

Me and the family

Marsha and I 



Steph and Maddy





Me and my girls...Kimmy Whitney Steph and Melanie

No comments: