Monday, January 21, 2019

Silver Mountain Resort

So kept our tradition of going to Silver Mt Resort, we get a condo type room and just have so much fun, Our afternoon started by going to 1313 pub and grill for lunch and the food was AMAZING!! Oh my goodness...I had a ham and potato soup and salad that was great. We talked and laughed and there were no children!! After lunch we went to St.Vinnies and did some shopping and then off to the hotel. Our room was big and roomy, so we got everything unloaded, sat and talked and then got into a serious game of Scatergories! I have never laughed so hard as I did in that game. Cheryl had us cracking up! I totally peed my pants and she made a mad dash to the bathroom along with Cheryl, oh it was so much fun and those memories will be with me forever! We had dinner, watched TV and then went to bed. In the morning we went to the hot tub and made a music video to Your so Vain! I love my family and so thankful for all they did for my birthday!!
Kimmy Melanie  Whitney Cheryl, Teri and STeph

we had a little tag along..Lennon went to the water park with her family. We girls got the tickets but gave them to Whitney and Jared to take the kids,

Lunch in Wallace ID

Lennon

Whitney Melanie Kimmy and Stephanie

Me and my girls

Cheryl taking a cat nap

Lennon


Steph and Lennon

Whitney and Lennon

No comments: